ClashOfGod Index du Forum

ClashOfGod
simulation console ps3

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Naskah.-Drama

10 vs 10
->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mantnekey

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 16:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: Naskah.-Drama Répondre en citant

Naskah Drama > bit.ly/1WGrtWv

Becasuse...his...wife...dies...after...Ratu...Di...Galau...bornPrepare....everything,....we....go............earlier....tomorrowScript....:....(Long....time....ago,....in....east....Lampung....there....is....a....kingdom,....Sukadano....KingdomRatu..:..uhwaaaaaaaaw..it..is..so..beautifull..!..thank..you..fairy..manDrama....yang....berjudul....Ratu....Siger....ini....mengangkat....dari....cerita....rakyat....LampungRaja........:....(....Come....to....Jolai....room....)....How....beautiful....my....princess....is....!....Jolai........:....Of....course....daddy,....i....want....to....look....beautifull....this....nightMethod..Not..Allowed...Ratu...di...Galau...help...by...The...Fairy...Man(The....prince....comes....to....Ratu....and....ask....her....to....dance.)....Prince........:....Pardon....me,....i....am....Punduh....Pidada....prince,....may....i....know....your....name....beautifull............princess....?....Ratu....:....(smiling)....i....am....Ratu....di....Galau,....a....princess....from....Sukadano....kingdomMr.Soleh....:....You....right....my....prince,....how....if....we....go....tomorrow....?....Prince........:....Yes,....tomorrow....we....go....to....Sukadano....KingdomPrince......:...A...big...happiness...for...us...to...come...to...your...kingdom...my...majesty...!...The...King......:...i...already...guess...you...come...here...for...princess...JolaiI...will...wear...a.........gold...siger...from...youFairy..Man....:..well..Ratu,..i..will..do..something..for..youNot..long..after..that..Ratu..di..Galau..come..to..the..hallThe...King...:...Welcome...in...Sukadano!...what...can...i...do...for...you...?...MrMusic..play)..(Music:..Flawless..bird,..American..Mouth)..When..the..prince..and..Ratu..was..dancing,..Rajo..Tihang..King..and..Jolai..sai..Golai..comeJolai......:...Oh...my...prince...comes,...alright...daddy...(Jolai...goes...for...make...up...and...The...King...is...welcoming...him...)...The...King......:...Welcome...in...my...kingdom...Siwomego...prince...!MrSoleh......:...Well...done...my...princeMethod....Not....Allowed.....Fairy....Man....:....alright,....cheer....upThe....Prince....put....the....Siger....on....Ratu....di....Galaus....headTo..express..his..love,..Siwomego..Prince..builds..a..Siger..Monument..in..South..LampungRaja......:...Alright...!...make...me...proud...dearHer..expectation..to..go..to..that..party..will..not..happend,..and..suddenly,..fairy..man..comes.)..Fairy..Man....:..Bonjour..RatuThe..Older..one..is..Jolai..Sai..GolaiSoleh....:....Yes..sir,..look..like..Zaskia..Gothic..Prince....:..You..know..Sholeh,..i..am..falling..in..love..with..her.(..The..next..day,..The..prince..with..his..assistant..go..to..Sukadano..Kingdom..and..bring..Ratu..di..Galaus..Siger.)..(After..several..hours,..they..arrive..in..Sukadano..KingdomJolai....:..Poor..girl,..go..out..!!..i..not..want..to..see..youI....come............to....give....this....siger f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 16:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
10 vs 10
->
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation